SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY EXPO MILANO 2015
Our Social Media team welcomes you to Expo Milano 2015!
All our official social accounts are spaces designed for the information and the sharing of opinions regarding the universal expo that will be held in 2015 in the city of Milan.
Stefano, Franz, Manuela, Alessandro, Mariella, Giulia, Roberto, Giuseppe, Anna Chiara, Lucia, Francesca, Federica: this is the team of people that updates and shares any news and information regarding the event on all channels. The team reads and responds to every request in real time. Your feedback is very important and that is why every official profile is open to comments from everyone with the aim to promote a constructive dialogue between users and Expo Milano 2015.
On FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and TUMBLR you will find our official content (news, photos, videos, links, etc.) and the materials authorized and created by the fans/followers of Expo Milano 2015.
For service information related to the expo site, its events, purchase of tickets or public transportation in Milan, you can rely on the twitter profile @AskExpo, the social info-point of Expo Milano 2015 active from May 1 to October 31, 2015 from Monday to Thursday (9:00 am – 8:00 pm) and from Friday to Sunday (9:00 am – 11:00 pm).
We kindly request that you respect the common rules of good manners and etiquette in order to ensure a civilized discussion and the participation of everyone. If you wish to share with Expo Milano 2015 your opinion regarding your ideas in relation to support to the event, please share them using a language that is appropriate to the above policy.
In general, users who sign up to the official social channels of Expo 2015 Milan are required to adhere to the Declaration of the rights and responsibilities to which all social network members have adhered to. We will therefore remove any comments and content considered inappropriate, defamatory, false, vulgar, off-topic, spam, or that could cause damage to other users (viruses, malicious software, etc.) or to their rightful owners (in the case of publication of materials covered by copyright).
In detail, contributions that contain the following contents will be deleted:
- personal attacks of any kind, defamatory content aimed at ethnic, political and religious groups and sexual orientation;
- spam, inclusion of links to external sites and photographs that are off-topic;
- promotion of products, services or political organization;
- issues regarding disputes or negotiations at various levels, especially if there are ongoing legal disputes;
- violations of the rights of third parties and unauthorized use of trademarks;
- sensitive and personal data that may not be visible on the discussion page for privacy reasons;
- contents contrary to decency and morality;
- contents that promote, encourage or exhort illegal or illicit activities or practices.
For further questions, complaints or requests for assistance, please send an email to email@example.com